I am a Dunham Jackson Assistant Professor (postdoc) at the University of Minnesota.
I defended my PhD thesis "Two examples of reaction-diffusion front propagation in heterogeneous media" on June 20th, 2016.
You can find here the manuscript and the
the slides. My PhD has been supervised
Henri Berestycki (EHESS)
and Jean-Michel Roquejoffre (IMT).
I am also affiliated
to the ERC ReaDi project, directed by Henri Berestycki.
Vous trouverez mon CV ici, an old english version there.
- Spring 2019: Math2263,multivariable calculus.
- Fall 2018: Math4242,Applied Linear Algebra
- Spring 2018: Math4242, Applied Linear Algebra.
- Fall 2017: Math2263,multivariable calculus.
- Spring 2017: Math2373, linear algebra and differential equations.
- Fall 2016: Math2263, multivariable calculus.
Publications and preprints
- With Arnd Scheel , Advection-diffusion dynamics with nonlinear boundary flux as a model for crystal growth, submitted.
- With Peter Poláčik , Large-time behavior of solutions of parabolic equations on the real line with convergent initial data, Nonlinearity 31 (2018), 4423-4441.
- Entire solution in cylinder-like domains for a bistable
reaction-diffusion equation, J Dyn Diff Equations (2018), 30:1273.
- The influence of a line with fast diffusion and nonlocal exchange terms on Fisher-KPP propagation, Comm. in Math. Sciences 2 (2016) 535-570. preprint
- Uniform dynamics for Fisher-KPP propagation driven by a line of fast diffusion under a singular limit, Nonlinearity 28 (2015) 3891-3920. preprint
- Road-field RD system: a new threshold for long range exchanges, a short note about infemum for the spreading speed for the systems considered above.
Previous Teaching (Toulouse University)
- 2013-2014: Math tutorial for L2-PCP, spring semester, 64h. Undergrad (2nd year) in preparatory cycle for engineering school. Topics: parametric curves, topology in finite dimension, differential calculus, multiple integrals.
- 2014-2015: Math tutorial for L2-PCP, fall semester, 72h. Topics: sequences and series, improper integrals, sequences and series of functions, power series,
matrices and linear transformations.
- 2015-2016: Math tutorial for L2-PCP (44h) and L2 parcours spécial (12h), fall semester. Topics: same as above, Fourier series.
Where we may have met
Scientific outreach and collective duties
Chez quelques amis : Paul, Guillaume,
Pierre, Laurent. Mon épouse, Mathilde.
- 2014--2016: co-organizer of the Ph.D. seminar of the Toulouse mathematical institute, with Anton Eloy and Sylvain Gibaud.
- 2015--2016: Elected member of the council of the Toulouse mathematical institute.
Representative of the PhD students with
Fanny Augeri and Laura Brillon.
The University of Minnesota explicitly requires that I state that "The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota."