I am a Dunham Jackson Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota.
I defended my PhD thesis "Two examples of reaction-diffusion front propagation in heterogeneous media" on June 20th, 2016.
You can find here the manuscript and the
the slides. My PhD has been supervised
Henri Berestycki (EHESS)
and Jean-Michel Roquejoffre (IMT).
I am also affiliated
to the ERC ReaDi project, directed by Henri Berestycki.
You may find my CV here.
- Fall 2017: Math2263,multivariable calculus.
- Spring 2017: Math2373, linear algebra and differential equations.
- Fall 2016: Math2263, multivariable calculus.
Publications and preprints
Previous Teaching (Toulouse University)
- 2013-2014: Math tutorial for L2-PCP, spring semester, 64h. Undergrad (2nd year) in preparatory cycle for engineering school. Topics: parametric curves, topology in finite dimension, differential calculus, multiple integrals.
- 2014-2015: Math tutorial for L2-PCP, fall semester, 72h. Topics: sequences and series, improper integrals, sequences and series of functions, power series,
matrices and linear transformations.
- 2015-2016: Math tutorial for L2-PCP (44h) and L2 parcours spécial (12h), fall semester. Topics: same as above, Fourier series.
Where we may have met
Scientific outreach and collective duties
- 2014--2016: co-organizer of the Ph.D. seminar of the Toulouse mathematical institute, with Anton Eloy and Sylvain Gibaud.
- 2015--2016: Elected member of the council of the Toulouse mathematical institute.
Representative of the PhD students with
Fanny Augeri and Laura Brillon.