I am a Dunham Jackson Assistant Professor (postdoc) at the University of Minnesota.
I defended my PhD thesis "Two examples of reaction-diffusion front propagation in heterogeneous media" on June 20th, 2016.
You can find here the manuscript and the
the slides. My PhD has been supervised
Henri Berestycki (EHESS)
and Jean-Michel Roquejoffre (IMT).
I am also affiliated
to the ERC ReaDi project, directed by Henri Berestycki.
Vous trouverez mon CV ici, an old english version there.
- Spring 2019: Math2263,multivariable calculus.
- Fall 2018: Math4242,Applied Linear Algebra
- Spring 2018: Math4242, Applied Linear Algebra.
- Fall 2017: Math2263,multivariable calculus.
- Spring 2017: Math2373, linear algebra and differential equations.
- Fall 2016: Math2263, multivariable calculus.
Publications and preprints
Previous Teaching (Toulouse University)
- 2013-2014: Math tutorial for L2-PCP, spring semester, 64h. Undergrad (2nd year) in preparatory cycle for engineering school. Topics: parametric curves, topology in finite dimension, differential calculus, multiple integrals.
- 2014-2015: Math tutorial for L2-PCP, fall semester, 72h. Topics: sequences and series, improper integrals, sequences and series of functions, power series,
matrices and linear transformations.
- 2015-2016: Math tutorial for L2-PCP (44h) and L2 parcours spécial (12h), fall semester. Topics: same as above, Fourier series.
- March 2018: population dynamics seminar, Université de Bordeaux.
- October 2016: PDE seminar, School of Mathematics, University of Minnesota.
- June 2016: third meeting of the nonlocal ANR project, Porquerolles (slides).
- April 2015: First meeting of the NONLOCAL ANR project, Paris (slides).
- January 2015: BioSP seminar at INRA, Avignon.
- March 2014: ERC ReaDi Meeting, 5th session
Where we may have met
Scientific outreach and collective duties
Chez quelques amis : Paul, Guillaume,
Pierre, Laurent. Mon épouse, Mathilde.
- 2014--2016: co-organizer of the Ph.D. seminar of the Toulouse mathematical institute, with Anton Eloy and Sylvain Gibaud.
- 2015--2016: Elected member of the council of the Toulouse mathematical institute.
Representative of the PhD students with
Fanny Augeri and Laura Brillon.
The University of Minnesota explicitly requires that I state that "The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota."