Denis Bashkirov's homepage
I received my Ph.D. under the guidance of Alexander Voronov. Currently, I am an instructor at the University of Minnesota.
My research interests lie in algebraic topology and mathematical physics. More specifically, I am thinking about such things as operads, homotopy algebras, BV-BRST formalism, quantum groups and their applications.
Modular operads and the quantum master equation pdf
The BV formalism for L_\infty-algebras, joint with A.Voronov, to appear in Journal of Homotopy and Related Structures, arXiv
r-\infty-matrices, triangular L_\infty-algebras,
and quantum \infty-groups, joint with A.Voronov, Geometric Methods in Physics. XXXIII Workshop 2014,
On homotopy Lie bialgebroids, joint with A.Voronov,
Various class materials.
Current teaching (Fall 2017): Math 1272 -- Calculus II (the course materials will be available on Moodle).
Slides and notes
UMN math physics seminar:
UMN student topology seminar:
- Quantization of gauge systems and BRST formalism slides
- Quantum groups and integrable lattice models slides
- Lie conformal algebras and the variational complex slides
- Lie algebroids and their representations slides
- Monads and (co)bar-construction slides
- Introduction to simplicial objects slides
- Cohomology operations slides
- Koszul resolutions slides
- Spanier-Whitehead duality notes
- Chern classes slides
- Gaussian integrals and Feynman diagrams slides
- Hilbert's third problem and Dehn's invariant slides
- DGLAs and deformation theory notes
- Duistermaat-Heckman localization notes
Last updated: August 18, 2017
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.