- Math 1271, Calculus I
Spring 2016, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Lecture Section 30, MWF 11:15 AM - 12:05 PM in Smith Hall 100
Lecture Section 40, MWF 1:25 PM - 2:15 PM in Fraser Hall 102
- Enrollment questions
- Please direct all enrollment questions to ugrad -at- math.umn.edu.
- Course description
- This is the first sememster of a two-semester course in single-variable calculus.
- Contact information for lecturer
- Christine Berkesch Zamaere
- Office: Vincent Hall 250
- Office hours: M 12:25 PM - 1:25 PM, W 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM, F 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
- Email: cberkesc -at- math.umn.edu (For faster response time, please include "Math1271" in the subject line.)
- Phone: 612-624-6424
- Course information
- This webpage is the place to look for late-breaking course news, such as changes to the lecture schedule, corrections to homework problems, etc.
- Final exam date and time: Monday, May 9, 2016, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Course Syllabus
- Lecture and Homework Schedule
- Teaching assistant office hours
- The TA office hours below are open to every student in
Lectures 30 and 40.
TA name Office location Office hours Sunita Chepuri Vincent Hall 552 MW 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM, R 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Jeffrey Cruse Vincent Hall 504 MF 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Kimberly Logan Vincent Hall 503 T 11:10 AM - 1:10 PM, W 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM, R 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Adrienne Sands Vincent Hall 556 W 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM, R 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Katie Storey Vincent Hall 550 TR 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Amber Yuan Vincent Hall 520 M 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM, T 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM, F 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
- Midterm I and Answers (posted Wednesday, Feb. 17)
- Curve Sketching Checklist (posted Thursday, March 10)
- Midterm II and Answers (posted Wednesday, March 30)
- Midterm III and Answers (posted Thursday, April 28)
- Student Conduct Code
- Other Policy Statement for syllabi
- Official University schedule for all courses given in the School of Mathematics in Spring 2016.
- Official University calendar for the academic year 2015 - 2016.
- Uniform cancel/add deadlines.
- Fundamental University policies concerning grading standards, scholastic conduct, and related matters.
- I will do my best to keep this web page up to date, but viewing it is not meant to be a substitute for your attendance. Students are responsible for all announcements and course content delivered in class.
- General information