- AMS Session "Topology
and Geometry in Arithmetic", Madison, WI, September
Pacific Institute of Mathematical Sciences (PIMS),
Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 10, 2019.
Representation Stability Research Meeting, Chicago,
IL, April 27, 2019.
Resolvent Degree, and Hilbert's 13th Problem",
Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Los
Angeles, CA, February, 2019.
Some past talks:
- University of Chicago, Geometry
and Topology Seminar,
- University of Michigan, Topology
Seminar, March 2019.
- "Root of Topology", summer school
in geometry and topology, Chicago IL, June 2018.
- University of Southern California,
Colloquium, April 18, 2018.
- University of California Irvine,
Number Theory Seminar, April 17, 2018.
- University of Minnesota,
Differential Geometry Seminar, January 2018.
- Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut
Oberwolfach, "Representation stability and arrangements'',
Oberwolfach, Germany, January 14-20, 2018.
Boundaries: Groups in Algebra, Geometry and Topology"
(in honor of Benson Farb), Chicago IL, October 27-28,
- University of Minnesota, Topology
Seminar, September 2017.
- International Center for
Mathematical Sciences, "Braids in algebra, geometry and
topology'', Edinburgh, United Kingdoms, May 22-26
- AMS Session "Representation
Stability", Bloomington, Indiana, April 1-2, 2017.
- Purdue University, Geometry
Seminar, West Lafayette, Indiana, February 6, 2017.
- University of Michigan, Geometry
Seminar, Ann Arbor, Michigan, December 9, 2016.
Institute of Mathematics, Workshop on Representation
Stability, June 2016.
- University of Copenhagen, Algebra/Topology Seminar,
March 29, 2016.
- University of Virginia, Geometry Seminar, March 22,
- AMS Sesion, Topology and
Combinatorics of Arrangements (in honor of Mike Falk),
Stony Brook, New York, March 19-20, 2016.
- Georgia Institute of Technology,
Topology Seminar, August 31, 2015.