- Traditional Conway "life"
- Mouse dragging will "color" or "erase" more squares, depending on
- Clicking mouse will reverse the color of drag-drawing
- Clicking mouse also reverse coloration of individual squares
- Hit "g" to GO and "s" to STOP, "c" to clear, "r" to revert to
original configuration, "1" to step forward by a single generation
- The geometry is wrap-around
- If you cover it with another window while it's running, it will
take a moment to fully repaint, but no information is lost
- more later
© 1997-, Paul Garrett ... [ firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of
Minnesota explicitly requires that I state that "The views and
opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page
author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved
by the University of Minnesota."