Mitchell Luskin's Ph.D. Students
San-Yih Lin, Ph.D. 1987.
Professor in the Institute of Aeronautics
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan,
Republic of China.
- Robert Cohen, Ph.D. 1988. Developing
models and software for Statistical Analysis Systems.
Charles Collins, Ph.D. 1990.
Professor in the Department of Mathematics,
University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Tsong-Whay Pan, Ph.D. 1990.
Professor in the
Department of Mathematics, University of Houston.
- Li Sheng, Ph.D. 1990. Founding partner, Vice President of Business Development, Global Angels.
Ling Ma, Ph.D. 1991. Systems at Tudor Investment Corporation
- Xiao-long Shih, Ph.D. 1996. Working on
statistical modeling for Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Bo Li, Ph.D. 1996. Professor
in the Department of Mathematics, University of California, San Diego.
Ph.D. 1997. Technical Staff, MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
Julia Liakhova Ph.D. 1999. Finance Manager at US Bank.
Pavel Belik, Ph.D. 2000. Associate
Professor at Augsburg College.
Tianyu Zhang, Ph.D. 2006. Associate
Professor at Montana State Univeristy, Bozeman.
Matthew Dobson, Ph.D. 2009.
Tenure-track assistant professor at
the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Brian Van Koten, Ph.D. 2012. Kruskal Instructor in Department of Statistics, University of Chicago, 2014-.
- Xingjie Helen Li, Ph.D. 2012. Prager Postdoc at Brown University, 2012-15, Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
- Derek Olson, Ph.D. 2016. Postdoc at RPI, 2016-.
- Andrew Binder, Ph.D. 2017. Technical Staff, Aerospace Corp., 2017-.
PIRE Math-Mechanics Working Group with current Ph.D. Students, Postdocs, and Collaborating Faculty:
Click here to return to
Mitchell Luskin's Home Page.