The cyclic sieving phenomenon
Expectations of combinatorial statistics
- Minuscule doppelgängers, the coincidental down-degree expectations property, and rowmotion. Preprint, 2019, arXiv:1902.07301.
- The CDE property for skew vexillary permutations. Preprint, 2018, arXiv:1811.02404. To appear in the Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A.
- The CDE property for minuscule lattices. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 152, 2017.
- The expected jaggedness of order ideals, with Melody Chan, Shahrzad Haddadan, and Luca Moci. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, 5, 2017.
- A note on statistical averages for oscillating tableaux, with Ingrid Zhang. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 22(2), 2015.
Labeled chip-firing and root system chip-firing
A positive formula for the Ehrhart-like polynomials from root system chip-firing, with Alexander Postnikov. Preprint, 2018, arXiv:1803.08472. To appear in Algebraic Combinatorics.
- Root system chip-firing II: Central-firing, with Pavel Galashin, Thomas McConville, and Alexander Postnikov. Preprint, 2017, arXiv:1708.04849. To appear in International Mathematics Research Notices.
- Root system chip-firing I: Interval-firing, with Pavel Galashin, Thomas McConville, and Alexander Postnikov. Preprint, 2017, arXiv:1708.04850. To appear in Mathematische Zeitschrift.
- Sorting via chip-firing, with Thomas McConville and James Propp. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 24(3), 2017.
Graph orientations and the Tutte polynomial
- Parking functions and tree inversions revisited, with Petar Gaydarov. Advances in Applied Mathematics, 80, 2016.
- Bigraphical arrangements, with David Perkinson. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 368(1), 2016.
- Another proof of Wilmes' conjecture. Discrete Mathematics, 323, 2014.
- Orientations, semiorders, arrangements, and parking functions, with David Perkinson. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 19(4), 2012.
- Quantum integer-valued polynomials, with Nate Harman. Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 45(2), 2017.
- Pattern avoidance in poset permutations, with Morgan Weiler. Order, 33(2), 2016.
- Interlacing networks: birational RSK, the octahedron recurrence, and Schur function identities, with Miriam Farber and Wuttisak Trongsiriwat. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 133, 2015.
Other mathematical writing
- Slides from my 2019 talk on the coincidental down-degree expectations (CDE) phenomenon at the LaCIM combinatorics seminar.
- Slides from my 2018 talk on the Ehrhart polynomial of a polytope plus dilating zonotope at the University of Minnesota combinatorics seminar.
- Slides from my 2017 talk on root system chip-firing at the University of Minnesota combinatorics seminar.
- Problems from the 2015 CMO-BIRS sandpile workshop.
- Note on an open problem about monomizations of power ideals and acyclic partial orientations presented at the 2015 CMO-BIRS sandpile workshop.
- Slides from my 2015 talk on fourientations and the Tutte polynomial at the Cornell probability seminar.
- Notes from the 2015 AIM workshop on dynamical algebraic combinatorics.
- Slides from my talk on bigraphical arrangements at FPSAC, 2014. You can see a recording of the talk here.
- RSK via local transformations. An expository article based on MIT combinatorics preseminar presentations of Alex Postnikov. 2014.
- Problems from the 2013 AIM workshop on chip-firing.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.