Timur Yastrzhembskiy's Homepage
I am a PhD student at the University of Minnesota.
My advisor is Prof. Nicolai V. Krylov.
Office: 424 Vincent Hall, Desk 2
Phone: (612) 625-0564
Office Hours:Tu 2.30 pm - 4.10 pm
CoursesFall 2019: MATH 2373 Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, Numerical Analysis.
- N.V. Krylov, T. Yastrzhembskiy, On nonequivalence of regular boundary points for second-order elliptic operators Comm. Partial Differential Equations 42 (2017), no. 3, 366-387.
- T. Yastrzhembskiy, Support theorem for an SPDE with multiplicative noise driven by a cylindrical Wiener process on the real line , Stoch PDE: Anal Comp (2019), https://doi.org/10.1007/s40072-019-00152-8.
- T. Yastrzhembskiy, Wong-Zakai approximation and support theorem for semilinear SPDEs with finite dimensional noise in the whole space, Stoch PDE: Anal Comp (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40072-020-00168-5.
- T. Yastrzhembskiy, On the lp stability estimates for stochastic and deterministic difference equations and their application to SPDEs and PDEs, arXiv:1910.13640
- T. Yastrzhembskiy, A note on the strong Feller property of diffusion processes,
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author.
The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota
- "Examples of second order elliptic operators with regular boundary points nonequivalent to those of Laplacian". PDE seminar, 04/27/2016, University of Minnesota.
- "Wong-Zakai approximation for semilinear SPDEs with finite dimensional noise in the whole space (short talk)".
RISM School on Developments in Stochastic Partial Differential Equations in honor of Giuseppe Da Prato,
07/26/2018, Varese, Italy.