Homework in this course is displayed, submitted, and graded through an online server. Here is how to get started.
- Navigate your web browser to http://roy.math.umn.edu/webwork2/.
- When you see the main WeBWorK screen, click on your course, math-2374-f17.
- Please proceed to log into WeBWorK using login name and password. Your login name is your U of M internet ID (X.500). Your initial password is your student ID number, not your U of M password.
- Now, click on Password/Email in the left menu bar. Please change your password to something that you will remember and is confidential.
- Navigate to Homework Sets, and then click on the first homework set. Follow the instructions on screen to complete the assignment.
- Remember to logout of WeBWorK after you have completed your session. The “Log Out” button is in the upper right corner of the webpage. This is especially important for those students who are at a public computer.